miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

Fly away....


I will like to visit a country very beautifull for me this is Brasil. I choose Brasil because I like the landscape, the people are very nice, happy and crazy for the music, really I like to much the “Samba”, so the climate is everchangeable but for me is nice.

I would like to know many places for example “Camboriu”, “Porto Alegre”, “Sao Paulo” but especially “Florianópolis” for the beachs are very beauty and hot, perfect for a relax. Also, I would like to learn about the educational system of this country and so I can help many children that are out of the system. About this, there is a program in Chile called “America Solidaria” that provide to Brazil with teacher’s specializing in to meet eduaction difficulties and help to many childrens in social risk.

But not all is beauty, the worse of Brasil are the calls “Fabellas”; in this place the people are really poor. In the Fabellas is so much violence and the boys and girls died everyday for starvation, malnutrition or violence . In Brazil is very difficult to live in a “Fabellas”.

I would like to study in Brasil and to get to know much more and stay there for many years; I like to know their socials problematic to help with the development of this country. Also I will like to work in Brazil with children and help the educative system of that country.

2 comentarios:

  1. mmm Brasil, the carnaval very fun. You have to learn to dance samba and disguise like a garota jajaja. Brasil is a country very cheerful and interesting...
    one kiss!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Brasil is a big country and very funny!!!
    I need to know this place. Be very expensive?
    One kiss Natita!

    ResponderEliminar