miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

Unforgettable


An event memorable in my life was when I won a Competition of literature in 2005. This competition was trying to recite a poem in special of Pablo Neruda. The competitors we had to make to performance of the poem and feel it equally as a work of theatre.

I remember that this was a competition to region level in the town “El Bosque”. There had more than 100 participants corresponding to the metropolitan region. When I saw all these people the nerves invaded my body.

When my turn came I calmed down and began my action. I remember perfectly the entire poem until today, this called “Farewell” of Pablo Neruda, is the poem more beautiful for me. When the examining delivered the results it was the most nerves moment, but when they said my name I cried of happiness. This moment has been the more exciting of my life.

When come back to my school, all the people congratulated me, but the most beautiful thing was when my parents said to me that they were feeling prides of my.

This moment was very important because always I have wanted to study theatre. I wait that when it finishes my career to be able to do.

3 comentarios:

  1. this is a very good event. you have a great talent for express emotions. congratulations!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. that good! I didn't know this story ...
    Congratulations! ...

    you're very talented =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Realy is so important....cool!

    of course you win... you are great in the show.

    :D

    ResponderEliminar